What does it do?
This 3dsMax script can batch process images from different folders and with different file types (EXR and CXR) using config files that can be generated with Corona Image Editor or Corona frame buffer. So, basically, it is an official GUI for the corona image editor command line.
- Apply post-processing and light-mix on multiple images
Batch processing multiple EXR / CXR files using Corona Image Editor (CMD)
- Different Groups of Config file setup
Via naming pattern definition using the wildcard
- Bulk Convert 32bit CXR / EXR to other formats
JPG / PNG / BMP / EXR
1. Run 3ds Max
2. Scripting Menu > Run Script... (Choose the .MZP file and run it)
3. Alternatively: Drag & Drop .MZP file to 3ds Max viewport.
4. Wait to get a message box that tells you installation is complete
5. Restart 3ds Max (Close and Run it one more time)
6. Customize Menu > Customize User Interface > Drag & Drop it to a Toolbar of your choice or just assign a Keyboard Shortcut (Hotkey) to it
7. Optional: Restart max one more time. (not necessary)
8. Run the script
1. Make Sure 3ds Max is not running
2. Extract the zip file in the 3ds Max root folder
3. Restart 3ds Max
4. Customize Menu > Customize User Interface > Drag & Drop it to a Toolbar of your choice or just assign a Keyboard Shortcut (Hotkey) to it
5. Optional: Restart 3ds Max one more time. (not necessary)
6. Run the script
- For this script to work you need Corona renderer installed.
- No need for corona to install in the default directory. this script can find the corona installation directory by itself.
- It will save each processed file in the same directory as the original ones. So, if you have files from multiple different folders they will be saved on those folders.
- You can choose your desired file type for the output file as well.
- It will process all render elements.
## Version 1.30
- Compatibility with Corona Renderer 7, 6, and 5.
- Tested on 3dsMax 2022 and 2021.
- Converting long path to short path for config files. (the issue that causes error and compatibility issue with corona 5 and above)
- Now no need to define a config file. You may add 2,1 or even no config file.
- In previous versions, you need to define both LightMix or Post Process config files even if those were the same.
## Version 1.20
- Compatibility with Corona Renderer 4, 3.
- Added naming pattern definition using the wildcard character ("*" and "?") for different config file setup with multiple filenames on the list. (requested)
## Version 1.01
- First public release
- Compatibility with Corona Renderer 2.
- Multiple EXR / CXR processing in different directories